As a new client of our veterinary hospital, you can expect our full attention to your pet’s needs.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- Once checked in, one of our team members will weigh your pet and see you into the exam room and gather basic information about you pet.
- A veterinarian will then meet you, examine your pet, talk about any questions or concerns you may have and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
- Any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work) and treatments are usually performed in house.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, you’ll go back to our front reception area where your billing and future appointment bookings will be handled.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our veterinary assistants to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, talk to the assistant about them.
Please note: Our goal is to see all our clients and patients on time, and although we have contingencies for emergencies, there will be times where the unexpected will create delays. We will ensure these are minimized as much as possible.
We look forward to meeting you and your pets.